BEHOLD! The 5-Minute Leaf Wreath.
We adore this simple craft from shakentogetherlife.com
- 7-inch Embroidery Hoop
- Hot glue gun + glue sticks
- 12 foam leaves – this package was from a local craft store and had 12 leaves (3 yellow matte, 3 gold glitter, 3 brown matte, 3 brown glitter)
- Ribbons and trim (craft ribbon, pom pom trim, twine, jute, ric rac, etc.)
Order your ribbon HERE 🎀
- Gather your supplies and get your glue gun plugged in.
- Using the hot glue gun, hot glue the matte leaves around the embroidery hoop, alternating the colors and leaving space between each leaf. I glued them on facing the same way – stems towards the center of the hoop.
- Now, glue the glitter leaves on in the spaces between the matte leaves. I glued the glitter leaves on with the stems facing away from the center of the hoop.
- When all of your leaves are glued on, gather your ribbons and trim. Use one length of ribbon (mine was about 14 inches long) to create a loop for hanging. I threaded my ribbon through the metal tightener of the embroidery hoop – it is a natural hanger!
- Finally (see picture below collage), cut various lengths of your pom pom trim, twine, ric rac and ribbon and tie them around the center of the long ribbon loop you made for hanging.
This is the perfect super simple Fall wreath! It’s not fancy, it’s not fussy and it has just a hint of sparkle! Who doesn’t love a project that takes just 5 minutes?!
Don’t forget to shop the latest ribbon sale! Visit us at http://www.ribbonandbowsohmy.com