Its about that time…BACK TO SCHOOL!
When kids get home from school, what’s the first thing they want? SNACKS! If you’re looking for some new ideas besides a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, here’s 15 super-fun after school snacks that will hit the spot!
We love these great treats from Pint Sized Treasures
15 Super-fun After School Snacks
- Stove-top pizza dip. Moms will love how easy this recipe is to make and how it make every pizza lover smile! Feel free to dip your favorite breads, chips or pretzels in this yummy dip!
- Jif™ Bars. Did you even know there was such a thing! Theses are super-new and my entire family dove into these yummy snacks!
- Hummus. Snack on it with fresh veggies or pita chips! Enjoy this simple recipe that you can whip up in your blender — in just minutes!
- Sweet and Salty S’mores. These s’mores do not require a camp fire! Enjoy this simple s’mores recipe that will keep your kids smiling!
- Pizza quesadillas. This is my super easy version when we’re having an extremely busy day or need to pack a picnic lunch. They’re so simple, kids can make them too!
- Frozen yogurt grapes. I love this idea of a nice, cool snack after school! Fruit and yogurt always gets my kids attention!
- Inside out cucumber sandwiches. These are too cute not to share with you! They’re easy to make, and even easier to eat! It’s fun to serve my kids mini anything — even sandwhiches!
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. What kid doesn’t love a mom meeting them at the door with a plate full of cookies? Pair these simple peanut butter cookies with a glass of milk and you’re instantly trqnsformed into super-mom!
- Apples and peanut butter. This is a snack that my kids know they better keep away form mom — or it will be all gone! Most people love dipping apples in caramel, but I would much rather dip mine in some awesome peanut butter! Mmm…..excuse me while I go grab some now. ;0)
- String cheese. Our kids are always diving and trying to find the last piece of string cheese. I love that my kids are getting extra calcium in the form of a super-fun, are school snack!
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies. Can you believe you can make your favorite childhood cookie at home? Everything tastes better home-made, and these cookies? They are so incredible, you will never walk down the cookie isle again.
- Super Soft Pretzels. I loose smelling homemade pretzels bake in the oven! Keep a fun dipping sauce like honey mustard, cheese sauce or cinnamon butter handy for your kids to enjoy some pretzel dipping fun!
- Muddy Buddies. If you’ve never made muddy buddies for your kids, now’s the time to start! Enjoy this yummy, kid-approved recipe that will make snack time the best time!
- Banana graham butterfly snacks. Use Jif™ peanut butter to make these super-cute and healthy butterflies!
- Homemade Trail Mix Welcome your kiddos after school with this homemade trail mix. It’s filled with your child’s favorite treats!
What is your kids favorite after-school snack? Share in the comments below!
For all of your ribbon needs, shop HERE