Paper games can be fun, but have you tried playing a game with your food?!
Today on the RABOM Blog, we have some valentines themed treats which you can actually play with! We hope you love this sweet treat!
Thanks to The Inspiration Edit for this yummy game!
What You Will Need
- Graham crackers
- Heart candies
- White chocolate melting chips
- Piping bag
Let’s Make It
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat one cup of white candy melts for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
- Pour the melted chocolate into a piping bag and cut a small tip off the bottom
- Carefully break your a gram crackers in half width wise
- Use your bag of melted chocolate and draw a tic-tac-toe board on each graham cracker square and let harden for about 15 minutes
- Use your heart candies to play tic-tac-toe!
Be sure to checkout the latest and greatest ribbon and craft sale by clicking HERE